Sunday, March 15, 2009

3.15.09

i like to randomly type in the name that people that i know on google images and see if anything interesting pictures come up or just how many other people share their name that do not look like them at all.  i realized that i had never typed in the names of either of my parents.  the picture of my dad that came up was one that was expected - something l.a.p.d related, but the one that came up of my mom was interesting.  it was her senior portrait.  the reason why it was the first one that came up in the search is because she was on the committee for her high school reunion and on the site, there are high school pictures of the people on the website.  and here it is...my mom was a dime, even rocking the curly fro.  this woman is the reason why i am breathing [literally and figuratively] and i love her so much.  she makes me a better person.  





No comments:

Post a Comment