Sunday, March 1, 2009

3.01.09

first off, i cannot believe that it is already march. thankfully, there are less than 3 weeks until i go home for spring break.  i miss l.a. & i am pretty sure l.a. misses me...

anyhow, i have a thousand things on my mind, but let's start off with the good ones: the jamie foxx cd is a must have, i have been listening to it every single day since i got it...the same applies for adele's album titled 19.  i also bought this really cool book from urban outfitters & anyone that knows me knows how much i enjoy reading, but this book is the total opposite of that, it is titled 'all about me' and it is the story of your life.  it poses so many questions that run through my mind daily yet at the same time, it poses questions or inquires about topics that i would normally avoid discussing.  i would definitely recommend going to www.philippkeel.com
you will thank me later - trust me

so this isn't really bad, it just isn't as nice or positive but it is real.  i think it is important to practice what you preach.  i try my best to do that daily and i think it would be wonderful if everyone could at least attempt to do the same.  so if you think my blog entries start to sound like church sermons but i am just talking the talk and not walking the walk, let me know.

2 comments: