Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2.18.09

have you ever watched something sad on tv that made you cry? i feel like most people have but i think what happened to me was somewhat strange. i cried because of something that was on tv but then i continued to cry, long after the show went off. i then realized that my tears only originated from the show, but the continuous flow had nothing to do with the show at all.  i couldn't really pinpoint my exact reason for crying at first, and i still do not know if i have hit it right on but i do know one thing - i miss lounging in bed with my mom & crystal and just being at home.  i am not really the homesick type, but i am so ready for spring break.  i just want to be in my new queen sized bed with the two women that understand me the most. that is all.




No comments:

Post a Comment